VOID Elementals: The First 6 Elementals, Expansion Of Series 1
Beginning Thursday, July 15th
“And through the VOID comes the next generation of Elementals. Some, mere denizens of the blockchain food chain, but then there are others that are as common as gold, among other precious metals.”
Through incubation and time, your Reactors are now ready to begin producing a new era of Elementals, ripe for the cause. Fortunately, many of you who held any of the VE Gamma Reactors during the first snapshot, taken July 10th, will be receiving at least 1 newly minted Elemental NFT. However, there is a smaller sum of you, based solely on chance and good fortune, that may be receiving upwards of 6 newly minted Elemental NFTs. And those of you that find yourself to be one of the fortunate ones, you can look forward to receiving some truly scarce Elementals in the first expansion of our Series 1 collection. For more information on what your chances were to receive the more elusive Elementals produced from your Reactor’s make sure to read our Medium article, VOID Elementals: Details On Week 1 Of The Elemental Gamma Reactor Drops. There, you will find percentages and breakdowns of the first of our three week Elemental Gamma Reactor production events. And here, you will find more descriptive information on the next 6 Elementals that will be making their path through the VOID and onto the blockchain.
The next 6 Elementals To Make Their Appearance Are:
Yb: Ytterbium — supply 3,501
- Ytterbium is a chemical element with the symbol Yb and atomic number 70. It is the fourteenth element in the lanthanide series.
- Ytterbium is illustrated as an aquatic being, abundant and potentially invasive with unknown defenses and an amiable appetite for reproduction.
Tm: Thulium — supply 1,150
- Thulium is a chemical element with the symbol Tm and atomic number 69. It is the thirteenth element in the lanthanide series.
- Thulium is illustrated as a rocky, sharp edged, and generally pleasant being. They may be abundant, but they are helpful and harmless with nothing but potential to be had with them on your side.
Lr: Lawrencium — supply 620
- Lawrencium is a synthetic chemical element with the symbol Lr and atomic number 103. A radioactive metal, lawrencium is the eleventh transuranic element and is also the final member of the actinide series.
- Lawrencium is illustrated as a more advanced Elemental, with the bust of a mantis and the foundation of a steed, Lr may look intriguing, but these creatures are difficult to tame. If you find yourself with one of these in your wallet, be sure to approach with caution.
Ho: Holmium — supply 250
- Holmium is a chemical element with the symbol Ho and atomic number 67. Part of the lanthanide series, holmium is a rare-earth element.
- Holmium is illustrated as another advanced Elemental, mythical in their appearance and wise in nature, Ho are rarely seen. If you happen to find one of these Elementals in your wallet, consider yourself of good fortune.
Er: Erbium — supply 124
- Erbium is a chemical element with the symbol Er and atomic number 68. It is a lanthanide, a rare earth element, originally found in the gadolinite mine in Ytterby in Sweden, from which it got its name.
- Erbium is illustrated as one of the more powerful Elementals. When they say two heads are better than one, they are not telling lies. Er is capable of achieving twice the mental and physical advantages than most every other Elemental beneath them.
Dy: Dysprosium — supply 62
- Dysprosium is a chemical element with symbol Dy and atomic number 66. Classified as a lanthanide, Dysprosium is a solid at room temperature.
- Dysprosium is illustrated as a being that seems to be disregarded as a serious threat. But to be clear, Dy are as smart and elusive as they come. They are keepers of the night and utilize their many capabilities to protect the wallets or dwellings that they call home.
These first 6 of the 18 Elemental Series 1 expansions are sublime and are off to a strong start as we continue our path through the VOID only to make future discoveries- anticipating what these Gamma Reactors will produce next. For now, we will get back to work in the lab and continue to develop strategies and drops in our quest to conquer the VOID. See you on the other side, lizards.