Coming July 22nd
The VE Gamma Reactors are getting warmed up for the next round of distribution as the Ion & Quantum Reactors have had time to incubate more Elementals after their most recent diffusion of creatures from the VOID. For those of you who were able to participate in the first sequence of Reactor distributions, congratulations on your first succession of expanded Elementals from our Series 1 release. You may have noticed that some of your Reactors produced more Elementals than others. While many of you received at least 1 Elemental produced by your Reactor, there are a few of you that received more, and even fewer that received all 6 of the first expansion of Elementals from the VOID. If you ended up being one of the very few that were rewarded with all 6 of the first expansion of the Series 1 Elementals, consider yourselves extremely lucky! Especially if your Standard Reactor was the one to produce the litter. And for those of you who may not have had such luck in the first sequence, we bid you (those of you who had the Ion & Quantum Reactors in your wallets at the time of the most recent snapshot) good luck on the next sequence of distribution.
If you happened to be one of the astute HODLers to have an Ion or Quantum Reactor in your wallet at the time of the most recent snapshot on July 17th (see our July Roadmap for all relevant dates), you can look forward to being a potential beneficiary to the next 6 Elementals that will be joining their brethren of the blockchain in your wallets on July 22nd.
Here we will break down, step by step, the process that will sanction your chances of receiving 1 or more of the 6 Elementals that your Ion & Quantum Reactors are currently cultivating. In addition, we will include the supply of Elementals that we anticipate to materialize from the VOID:
- Step 1: We will pull the list of the holders of the Ion & Quantum Reactors that were in your wallets when the snapshot was taken.
- Step 2: We then pool all the wallets from Step 1 together and randomize them before splitting them up into groups. This is for assigning a random guaranteed card for every reactor.
- Step 3: Randomize list of holders for each reactor, and select a percentage of them based on the percentages of cards won (1 through 6).
- Step 4: Create lists of wallets that won each card slot (1 through 6).
- Step 5: Combine lists of winning wallets from each reactor/type, card slot, and dropped card.
Note: Winning a multiple card slot will distribute matching the card as well as any one above it. For example, hitting a 4 card drop will get them cards 4, 3, 2, and 1 — almost a complete set for the week, where hitting a 6 card slot gets one of each of the 6 cards.
- Step 6: Combine list of wallets from guaranteed winners and card slot winners to get final supply totals.
- Step 7: Mint the cards to the wallets under each card after randomizing the list.
The next 6 Elementals to be produced by the Ion & Quantum Reactors and their supplies are:
No: Nobelium — supply 1,882
- Nobelium is a synthetic chemical element with the symbol No and atomic number 102. A radioactive metal, it is the tenth transuranic element and is the penultimate member of the actinide series.
- Nobelium is illustrated as an aquatic, squid-like creature with immeasurable intelligence and the propensity to navigate and hunt in groups. Their ability to regenerate has made them an abundant species.
Tb: Terbium — supply 973
- Terbium is a chemical element with the symbol Tb and atomic number 65. The ninth member of the lanthanide series, terbium is a fairly electropositive metal that reacts with water, evolving hydrogen gas.
- Terbium is illustrated as another aquatic creature resembling what we know to be sea stars. Terbium are essential in their roles in keeping the VOID free of waste and harmful elements.
Fm: Fermium — supply 648
- Fermium is a synthetic element with the symbol Fm and atomic number 100. It is an actinide and the heaviest element that can be formed by neutron bombardment of lighter elements.
- Fermium is illustrated as a rodent/marsupial adapted creature. With its many defenses, including superb hearing and tufts of bone-like armor, Fermium remains more elusive than their other Elemental counterparts.
Gd: Gadolinium — supply 362
- Gadolinium is a chemical element with the symbol Gd and atomic number 64. Gadolinium is a silvery-white metal when oxidation is removed.
- Gadolinium is illustrated as a bird-like entity. Despite their lack of flight, Gadolinium are resourceful creatures with insatiable appetites. They are always on the move and because of that, are more difficult to rein than other Elementals that are produced from the VOID.
Cm: Curium — supply 232
- Curium is a transuranic radioactive chemical element with the symbol Cm and atomic number 96.
- Curium is illustrated as another adaptation of a mantis-like entity. A top predator with an arsenal of defenses and appendages as sharp as knives, they remain another of the more rare varieties of Elementals to come from the VOID.
Cf: Californium — supply 153
- Californium is a radioactive chemical element with the symbol Cf and atomic number 98. It is an actinide element, the sixth transuranium element to be synthesized, and has the second-highest atomic mass of all the elements that have been produced in amounts large enough to see with the unaided eye.
- Californium is illustrated as one of the more advanced Elementals. With their DNA consisting of mostly mycelium-like compounds, they are connected in ways that we cannot fathom, and thus, are as elusive as they come.
These next 6 of the remaining 12 Elementals are sure to stir up any blockchain banalities. The Reactors are heating up and the next sequence of Elementals are on their way! See you on the other side, on July 22nd. Until then, we remain in the lab, working on tethering more production out of the VE Gamma Reactors!